lisa's journeys

A record of my travels with my 2 small children and husband.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Kid's Pop

I discovered something I'll probably work on forgetting. Somewhere somehow there is a cd called kid pop that features little kids singing hit songs. What can I say about a young boys voice talking about how his girlfreind is finer than chocolate - or a young girls voice singing"oops I did it again"?? Here I was - 5 girls - a half hour in a van waiting and hoping that my two little ones wouldn't implode. It called for pretty desperate measures - like putting on this cd and watching the hips bump and grind and hearing the pretty little voices sing along.

Then it was off to a yummy Thai lunch followed by a bbq at my brother in laws apt building with a pool. The Thai was amazing and somehow the kids behaved. They had this pad thai that was fried. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home